Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me." Is your heart passionate about seeing little ones come to a saving knowledge of Jesus? If so, please pray about joining our Children's Ministry team to share the love of God with children ages newborn to 6th grade.
In addition to our weekly services, we have various ministry opportunities through out the year.
- Fill out the Children's Ministry Application
- Interview with the Children's Minsitry Director
- Compete Fingerprinting, background, and screening process
- Observe classes and train under mentor teachers
- Attend four 1/2 hour training classes:
- Vision and procedures of Children's Ministry
- Sharing the Gospel
- Engaging the class in life application discussion time
- Building a strong foundation in faith
CLICK HERE for the Children's Ministry Application
Please print out the completed application, sign, and return to the Children's Ministry Director in Room 19.
- Teacher/Co-Teacher – Responsible for all aspects of class including teaching and schedule.
- Limitless – Children with special needs and disabilities meet at 11:30 am service.
- Helper – Responsible to assist the teacher with craft, games, activities, etc.
- Worship Team – Assist in leading worship for children during services and special events.
- Arts & Crafts – Prepare props, posters, crafts and face painting for special events.
- Check-In – Assist parents with electronic check-in.
- Admin – Help in the office with administrative work like copies, organizing supplies, etc.
- Hall Monitor – Secure the hallways and bathroom areas during service.
- VBS – 7/9-7/13 Small group leaders, craft, activities, large group assembly, snacks.
- Jr Camp – 7/23-7/27 Counselor for 8 children for the week of Jr. Camp at Green Valley Lake.
- Family Retreat – 7/30-8/4 Group leader for children during retreat sessions.
- Missions Trips – Various countries throughout the year.
- Special Talents – Drama, balloonist, scientist, special performers, computer skills, etc.