WHAT TO DO:
• Once you register and are approved, you will receive an email with a link to join the service.
• Service room will open 15 minutes before service.
• If you are connecting with a computer, please use CHROME as your browser.
• Enter your child’s first and last name (FOR SECURITY, NO ONE WILL BE APPROVED TO ENTER THE SESSION WITHOUT A FIRST AND LAST NAME)
• Your child will be approved to enter the room.
• Select how you would like to join audio via "microphone." If you select the headset, your child will only be able to hear and not participate.
• Test your mic and speaker and click yes.
• Enable your webcam and allow the use of your camera. If you have a pour internet connection, you may have to disable your video and only attend via audio.
• Make sure your child can see the video and click start sharing.
• Your child should now see everyone in the room including themselves.
• When breakout rooms are set, you will need to select your audio and video again.
• For security we will have quite a few leaders monitoring different areas at all times.
These expectations will be required in order to have a safe, friendly environment, that honors and respects God and others:
• Remember everyone sees you on screen, so we want to see smiles and hearts of joy. Be mindful of respectful behavior.
• If there is any inappropriate behavior, your child will have their video shut off and/or removed from the room.
• For most of the service, mics will be muted, unless your child raises their hand and is called on.
• Chat will be monitored and is to be used to ask for help, say Hi, and share thoughts; there should be no inappropriate messages or spamming.